Urf

Yet again, Starcraft: Ghost has been delayed. We're now looking at June of next year. Damn thing better be worth the wait...

Until then, here are the top games on my watch list:
  • Otogi 2
  • Need for Speed Underground 2
  • Ghost Recon 2
  • dang, that's a lot of "2" games...
  • KOTOR 2 (yah yah, another one)
  • Halo 2 (see a pattern yet?)
  • Dead or Alive: Ultimate (not a 2!!! actually, it is like a billion or so) -- this baby comes out in about two weeks!
I'm keeping my eye on BloodRayne 2 (rented/played the first; it wasn't bad; this one looks way better; out next week!). Also: Mercenaries, Far Cry, Jade Empire (yay! ... but next March), Red Ninja, Kameo, and Bard's Tale. There are a few others that I'm tracking but want to see more previews and info about them.

Hoo boy... this holiday season is looking up! Last was nuts. I was buried when so many top-notch games came out. But... I'd call that a Happy Problem.

No comments: