And the games keep rolling in...

I just ordered Sudeki and Rallisport Challenge 2.

I played a demo of the latter, and it was quite cool. Some awesome graphics, though I'm not sure about the overall feel of the game. But for 25 bucks, why the heck not? I know I can get that much enjoyment out of it. I'll post some info after I get a chance to really dig into the thing. The interesting point for RS2 is the rally aspect. Street racing has got Need for Speed: Underground or Midnight Club II. Track racing is probably best served by TOCA (though I haven't played it, it has been getting some awesome reviews). I'm not much of a track racer, so I don't have much personal experience to relate there (just what I've read, seen or heard).

And Sudeki. Well, yah. I've talked about it before. Definitely looking forward to it...

No comments: