More Games A-cometh

I debated on whether to order Shadow Ops: Red Mercury or not. I've got a lot of games to play, and it was debatable on whether I needed Yet Another Shooter Adventure. But I broke down and did it anyway. I like the game genre, and the production value on Shadow Ops is quite good. I'll put it in line behind Tenchu or something :-)

Also ordered Psi-Ops: the Mindgate Conspiracy. Definitely had to do that. "Mr Bad Guy -- meet Mr Wall. Oh? Did that hurt? Sorry. Here, meet him again so you stop talking." Telekinesis, baby!

Lastly, I ordered Driv3r (aka Driver 3). Just can't pass up a good GTA clone.

The first two should arrive later this week. Driv3r isn't out until next week. Oh, and for chuckles, the Psi-Ops also comes with Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance. I don't really want/need that game, but maybe a friend is interested.

No comments: