You're Kidding, Right?

Yes, it's true. At this point, I have upwards of 60+ games for my Xbox. I've always been ready to buy whatever looks good, but the real pile-on began last fall with the release of a gazillion games for the holiday season. I think that I bought about a dozen over a six week period, and threw another four or so onto my wish list for xmas. Then another couple here, a few there.

My most two recent games are Thief: Deadly Shadows, and The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay. (dang that's a long title) I've put a couple hours into each to check out their legs. Both are great games, and I'll talk more about each later on.

But why am I starting this blog? Well, I enjoy playing games on my Xbox. I've got lots of them, and I've put a ton of time into playing them. I do have a life outside of playing games, but I manage to squeeze in some time with the Xbox. The other day, I was thinking, "if I were to have a blog [when I grow up], it would be cool to have a little tag on the side that said, 'Currently playing: FOO'". Just sort of a little marker that said what I was up to at the time. But that ballooned into "Dang. I've got a lot that I could say about all these games and my experiences with them. Let's make a blog about it."

Done.

No comments: